According to a survey conducted by the American Academy of Academic Lawyers, Facebook scams and other social networks as well as digital scams are the source of fraud proofing. This was stated by 81% of US top divorce lawyers.
The cheating never became more convenient. We've come to the forefront of digital fraud, and now your wife or husband cheating on Facebook can effortlessly and unknowingly connect with her partner – at least for a while.
Maybe you're the one who has not caught your spouse doing disloyal acts, and you need some sort of Tips for catching a cheating husband 101 "report to reveal the truth.
Perhaps you are the one who has already driven along this rocky road to discover your spouse's infidelity. It all started after you found mysterious evidence of jewelry or flowers you could never get back. Or maybe you are the one who caught your wife leaving your hotel room with your best friend.
At this point, you are either the one who enters the "joyful life" of life with a life-changing adulterer, or you feel that the repeater is back to play with his or her bag of tricks. Anyway – you feel the earth quake beneath you through the emotional earthquake and you want answers.
Scan these humorous and sarcastic but realistic red flags that indicate you're dealing with a wife or husband cheating on Facebook.
10 Alert signs You are married to a spouse or husband who cheats on Facebook
1. Strange friend requests , No, you do not know these weird people from the Facebook Friend requests that live 500 km away, but your wife's boyfriend does that, and now Facebook only does what Facebook always does to connect your circle of friends with yours.
2. His phone caught cold. The biggest key to catching a deceitful husband or a fraudulent wife is to notice a sudden change in the patterns. Did he blow his speakers when he heard Kenny G? Does his phone have a laryngitis or a cold? Unlikely? WTH? Why did his phone stop ringing out of nowhere – all the time? Of course, you do not want to hear when a text is received by her lover. He just switched to silent mode.
3. New found love to go , Another pattern change. She has never trained before and is now obsessed with it. She walks down the street before she works and when she gets home. Any excuse she can make to avoid your view, to send him a Facebook message, a text, or a phone call.
4. Facebook Posting addiction pill , Some people suffer from Facebook addiction. They publish the grainy picture of the hamburger they ate for lunch – that's the most important news. They post a picture of every nook and cranny of their poodle, wearing a hat and dropping a famous (or never before heard) quote every hour. She did. Now she does not do it. Has she found a cure for her addiction? No, but she will by no means release pictures of her friend's embrace in the park that her friends and family can see.
5. Shrink bladder syndrome , You wonder why he runs to the bathroom so often if he does not eat so much. Is he finally cleaning? Has his bladder got smaller? Has he found the next new diet delusion or is he spending hours with Facebook chats with his new hot colleague "friend"? They do not even hear him strum. Does the piss only evaporate?
6. Malfunction of the Facebook server. It happens. Server errors and images are lost on websites. It happened to me on my website a few weeks ago, but I'm sure that does not explain why all of these pictures of you two suddenly disappear during family vacations or at a romantic dinner together. Deleting images on Facebook is his attempt to prove to the Affair Partner that he likes you less and the lover more. Will you ever be happy again?
7. Lost Wifi connection. "When I'm around, he's never connected to Facebook, and when I'm gone, he's always connected," you wonder. OK, so it's not a faulty Wi-Fi connection. It's a flawed romantic connection with you and he slips away during his lunch break and pouts on Facebook with his lover how much he loves her and "things just are not the same" with you anymore. I think Wifi works well in his work.
8. Sense of humor kidnapped by aliens. She used to think you were the stand-up comic of the year, at least that's how she felt when she laughed at each of your dry jokes. I think you just do not have it anymore. Maybe it's a sign of extraterrestrial intrusion, and they zap you off of your forces. Or maybe when she just seems to laugh and smile while Facebook chats and sends a text message because she's found the new comic of the year – her new boyfriend!
9. The trick with the missing phone. "Check that darling, every time you enter the room, my phone will disappear." No, your husband has not learned new sorcery. Do not worry, he will not quit his job to become the next David Copperfield. You have more important things to worry about, for example who he's cheating on Facebook and texting while you take a shower.
10. Obvious increase in vitamin B intake , I read that vitamin B can improve your memory. Perhaps this explains his new ability to remember a whole range of passwords. He never entered passwords. The computer and phone have it stored for all his accounts, including his email and Facebook accounts. However, they can not afford to be filled out automatically on your shared laptop, tablet or phone. He has secrets to hide – and they are not the latest research on how to get the memory of a recent MIT graduate.
Apart from jokes, this is not a laughing matter. These are just a few signs that your spouse is cheating on Facebook or performing some sort of digital cheating behind your back.