Facebook is really a great platform to promote a business, a brand and customer contact. But do you think using the power of Facebook for a business is really easy? Well, actually it is not. Only updating your Facebook wall can not cause people to come to your site and respond. It has been observed that many business owners use Facebook without a defined marketing plan. As a result, most of them no longer update their pages when they no longer get the results they want.
So what can be done to get more likes on Facebook? You should work to ensure that both your Facebook page and posts are rated positive, since just liking your Facebook page does not guarantee that all your posts reach those who like your page.
After reviewing a person's past likes, the total likes of the post, and the age of the post, Facebook decides what's displayed in a person's news feed. In my own experience, here are five simple tricks that have improved engagement on my Facebook page:
• If you have a website, create a blog section and maintain it with regular updates. Use the Facebook "Like" and "Share" buttons and include them in your blog posts so your site visitors can easily share those posts after they've read.
• Write relevant, unique, engaging, and easy-to-understand content for social media advertising. Also try infographics and video content.
• Regularly use relevant and eye-catching images as part of your content strategy to increase the engagement and reach of your page and posts. In addition, you must pay attention to the right timing. If you post while a majority of your target group is sleeping, this is simply pointless. So if you want to know what's best for your audience, schedule all posts for the same time of day for a couple of days, or experiment with post-frequency. Afterwards, you can easily check via Facebook Insights whether the take-up rate on your page has increased or decreased.
• Promote your Facebook page in other social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Start to interact with other sites. Share your thoughts in response to others' contributions. Comment on your Facebook page instead of your personal Facebook profile.
I hope these basic tips can help you promote your page on Facebook.
Do you have any further tips on how to increase the engagement for your prospects and customers on Facebook? Just let us know what tactics you have applied. Leave a comment here.