Here you are all internet users! Do you know that there is a better way to present all your collections on the net? You can finally show the world all your pictures in all their glory! And categorize them too!
What? You suspect it is another feature of Facebook? This will actually make it easier to hang out with friends and share photos at the same time.
But that's in Pinterest. Yes, you understood that correctly. You PIN your interest and it will Pinterest. Pinterest will serve as your album with pictures on the internet. It can contain any of your fascinating ideas in picture form! It will practically serve as a picture book. Images have a special way of evoking feelings and memories. They can take you on a long journey. They can make you laugh until you cry. They can remember you. They can do everything possible for you and people who see your pictures. And they can do more.
You can use pictures for SELLING. Yes, you can sell IDEAS, SERVICE, STUFF and / or PROPERTY. Pinterest is the perfect platform for everything you want to sell around the world.
How do you use Pinterest?
It is really easy. If you're on Facebook, you can sign in with your Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, do not fret. You can still create your account. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Go to Pinterest.com
2) Two tabs appear: Join Pinterest and Log In
3) When you click on Pinterest, you have two choices
4) You can create your account by clicking either the Facebook or Twitter tab or
5) You can log in with your e-mail address
6) Click on any of these options to go to the Create Account page
7) Fill in the fields and then click Create Account at the bottom of the page
8) Create your following feed
9) Choose from one of the displayed categories
10) Click on your chosen category
11) You will be taken to a screen displaying all pictures of this category
12) Click ADD on the top right of Pinterest
13) Click Create Board
14) Name your board
15) Select category
16) If you want to allow others to pin your Pinterest, enter your friend's name or email address.
17) Click on INVITE
18) Click CREATE BOARD
19) You have created your first board
20) If you want more boards, click ADD in the top right of Pinterest and repeat steps 13-18
21) You can edit or delete your board
22) Click Edit Board under the board name to edit
23) The edit screen contains fields where you can change the title of the board, write a description, change the category, and invite friends to pinned
24) Click Save Settings when you're done
25) Or you can delete your board if you do not want it
26) If you are satisfied with your board, let's start pinning
27) You need the PIN IT-KEY
28) Move the mouse pointer over the tab OVER in the upper right corner next to Pinterest
29) You will get a dropdown menu
30) Click the PIN IT button
31) You will receive the GOODIES page
32) Drag the PIN IT button into the bookmarks bar
33) To install in Chrome: Click the wrench icon> Bookmarks> Show bookmarks bar
34) Drag the PIN IT button into the bookmarks bar
35) You are done
36) To fix an image while surfing the Internet, click the "Fix" button (in your bookmarks bar) to fix it
Very simple, no? Pinterest can help you to enlarge your territory. It can extend your reach through images.